Head of Salaried Segment Job At CFC Stanbic In Kenya
Job ID: 13194
Job Sector: Banking
Closing Date: Oct 12 2015
To provide strategic direction and leadership to Salaried Segments as part of the broader Personal Markets, PBB Kenya and Africa strategy
Head of Salaried Segment Job Responsibilities In Kenya
Set strategic direction for the portfolio in line with PBB Kenya, PBB Africa, Africa and
Group strategic agendas.
Develop and clearly articulate Customer Value Proposition for each segment under
Understand and communicate market opportunities, competitor analysis and organisational readiness.
Drive appropriate resourcing and human capital requirements.
Oversee and offer support to sales and service teams.
Competently manage product development teams (unsecured loans, home loans, VAF, Card, Transactional products, Investment products, Retail Forex, Cash).
Work with customer strategy teams, Insights teams and Segment.
Build service proposition through customer strategy, measurement and enablement
Facilitate migration to appropriate channels.
Develop and manage key stakeholder relationship on behalf of Salaried Segments.
Develop a culture of partnership and working together in Personal Markets.
Responsible for the implementation and adoption of all Compliance, Anti Money
Laundering, and Sanctions related requirements contained in policies, procedures and processes.
This includes the consideration and approval of PEP on-boarding and continue business engagement in instances where no adverse information is available
Qualifications For Head of Salaried Segment Jobs In Kenya
Minimum of First Degree in Business related field. Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
Strongly numerate with an exposure to best-practice finance and capital management in banking.
Credible experience having operated at both a strategic and operational level in a similar function and environment for a minimum 5 to 8 years.
In-depth knowledge of Salaried Segments / Personal / Consumer Banking in
Kenya/Africa and/or the Emerging Markets.
- High levels of business acumen.
- High levels of financial acumen, including financial modelling capability, activity
- based costing and financial analysis to identify, evaluate and monitor trends.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Power-point skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate the big picture without compromising on the implementation details or operational requirements.
- Sound management skills.
- Proven change management skills and an understanding of change management models.
- Strong interpersonal skills – persuading, convincing, influencing, communicating and negotiating to achieve desired results
How to Apply
To apply online,Click HERE