Chai SACCO Society Ltd is a leading deposit taking Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Ltd with nationwide membership.
The SACCO has two fully pledged branches in Nairobi and Litein, and a marketing Office in Mombasa.
We are looking for self-driven and results-oriented persons to fill the following positions:-
Job Title: Branch Marketing Officers
Department: Branch Operations
Position reports to: Branch Manager
Position Supervises: Sales Representatives
Purpose of the Job: To support the Branch Manager in implementing marketing strategies of the organization at the branch level
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows;
Operational Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement all marketing and business growth strategies
- Sell and market all Sacco products
- Coach, train and supervise the Sales Representative to ensure targets are met.
- Collection of competitor’s intelligence and reporting of the same to Branch Manager.
- Keep in safe custody all marketing materials i.e. brochures, banners, tapes etc
- Preparation of monthly business report for the area
- Participate in trade fairs, marketing promotions, road shows and any other publicity campaign as may be assigned and providing reports on the same
- Liaison office in charge of ensuring that information is disseminated to members on time
- Carry out customer survey and ensure customer service is up to the standard.
- Pass Sacco information to the customers on any new policies that may be implemented
- Visit clients to get complaints/comments and handling complaints at the field level
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Key Result Areas:
- The accountability areas are as follows
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Increased market share
- Comparative analysis of markets trends
- Efficient marketing strategies for all the Sacco’s products and services
Knowledge and Skills Required:
The jobholder must possess;
- A Bachelors degree in marketing or related field
- A minimum four years progressive working experience in a dynamic service organization.
- Proven track record in implementing marketing successful programs.
- Business savvy.
- Creative and innovative.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria may submit their applications with a detailed CV, copies of their certificates & national ID, and names and contacts of three referees, expected remuneration and daytime telephone contacts in a cleared marked envelope “APPLICATION FOR ……” to: The Chief Executive Officer,
Chai SACCO Society Ltd,
KTDA Plaza, 4th Floor,
P.O. Box 278-00200,
Nairobi. Application deadline: Wednesday, 23rd September 2015. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Chai Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.