Chai SACCO Society Ltd is a leading Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Ltd with fully pledged branches in Nairobi, Litein, Mombasa, Nkubu and Kisii, and marketing offices in Olenguruone (Nakuru) and Silibwet (Bomet).
To support the Branch Manager in implementing marketing strategies of the organization at the branch level.
Roles for the Marketing Officer Job
- Implement all marketing and business growth strategies
- Sell and market all Sacco products
- Prospect for new business
- Prepare presentations for prospective customers e) Recruit new members to the Sacco
- Coach, train and supervise the Sales Representative to ensure targets are met.
- Collection of competitor’s intelligence and reporting of the same to Branch Manager.
- Keep in safe custody all marketing materials i.e. brochures, banners, tapes etc
- Preparation of monthly business report for the area
- Participate in trade fairs, marketing promotions, road shows and any other publicity campaign as may be assigned and providing reports on the same
- Liaison office in charge of ensuring that information is disseminated to members on time
- Carry out customer survey and ensure customer service is up to the standard.
- Member education – Pass Sacco information to the customers on any new policies that may be implemented
- Visit clients to get complaints/comments and handling complaints at the field level
Marketing Officer Job Requirements
- A Bachelors degree in marketing or related field
- A minimum four years progressive working experience in a dynamic service organization.
- Valid driving licence.
- Proven track record in implementing marketing successful programs.
- Business savvy.
- Creative and innovative.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria may submit their application letter together with their detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three referees and expected remuneration in a clearly marked envelope “APPLICATION FOR ………………….” and dropped in the Tender Box at the 4th Floor Reception, KTDA Plaza, Nairobi addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Chai SACCO Society Ltd,
KTDA Plaza, 4th Floor,
P.O. Box 278 – 00200, Nairobi.
Application deadline: 2nd August 2017 at 5:00pm. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CHAI SACCO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER