Chebu Healthcare Services is a growing medical centre located in Juja offering general outpatient consultations; pharmacy services, both in-store and online with deliveries of authentic medication; laboratory services; and specialist clinics.
As we strive to accomplish our vision “wellness delivered”, we are in search of suitable, qualified talent to join this winning team.
Position: Nurse (1)
- Taking patient vital signs pulses, temperatures and blood pressures and prioritizing patients.
- Establishment of personal rapport with potential and actual patients.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- Writing records and making daily summaries of the patients seen by condition.
- Supervising the staff and organising workloads for all staff in the clinic.
- Providing emotional and psychological support to patients, friends and relatives
- Teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements by calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Adherence with Chebu Healthcare services policies.
Registered Nurse Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years’ Minimal qualifications as an Enrolled Community Health Nurse.
- Valid registration by the Nursing Council ok Kenya.
- Good Leadership and Communication skills.
State Gross Salary expectation in the application.
Attach certificates and testimonials, applications without these will be disregarded.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send in their applications [email protected] by 3rd June 2016.