Videographer, Kenya Support Program, Kenya Location: Kenya
Videographer, Kenya Support Program, Kenya
Public education within Kenya and in the U.S. is a critical objective of USAID/Kenya’s Program Office. Therefore, the Mission will rely on MSI’s support for two years to obtain qualitative and anecdotal evidence on the effects of projects on the lives of individual beneficiaries for use in print and electronic materials. For this purpose, MSI, in close coordination with USAID, shall be responsible for producing communications products and publications focused on USAID’s strategy.
A Videographer is needed (no more than two-person crew) to film, produce and edit four videos for USAID/Kenya. The expected duration of the assignment is for 12 days.
Please note: Only candidates based in Kenya are eligible for this position.
- Cover USAID events as specified by client.
- Produce and edit four videos for USAID/Kenya from covered events. Qualifications:
- Related experience producing videos for national and international organizations/other clients; samples may be requested.
- Experience throughout the various regions of Kenya.
- Ability to travel if required, to the Red Zone (expenses covered by Kenya Support Program).
- Candidates must supply their own equipment (cameras, microphones, editing software, etc).
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here