Chequered Enterprises Africa Limited (CEAL) is a company located in Nairobi and was founded in 1992. We are proud to offer high quality, durable consumer products at an extraordinary value. We are market leaders in innovation and we continually assess the needs of our customers.We are currently expanding our work force and need qualified ,enthusiastic and professional candidates to fill our vacancies in our administration department.
Administrative assistant duties and responsibility includes providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
How to Apply
Kindly send your application to [email protected] before July 20th 2016.List your current and expected salary. Kindly include your updated contact details.