Chief Marketing Officer Kenya Job At HRBP Solutions, Kenya
We are currently recruiting in Kenya A SENIOR POSITION for our client , a leading Hospital in Kenya
Chief Marketing Officer Kenya Job Responsibilities
- Business Development – Handling sales and marketing team
- Business Generation and Relationship building with existing clients – Taking the responsibility of the total revenue target of the Institution (Including business generated from Preventive Health Checks, In Patient, Out
- Patient, Branding, PR, Media, Communications & other activities)
- Responsible for brand promotion through Media, PR, Communication, Outdoor campaign and other activities.
- Implementation of Marketing Strategies – Health Awareness Lectures, Health Screening Camps, Health Shows,
- Value Added Services and efforts to position the brand, as the preferred Healthcare Services provider.
- Organising CME Programs, partnership with neighbourhood clinics for Critical Care, Cardiac Clinics for business promotion.
- Identifying Referral Centres across all cities and other countries to increase the referral business.
- Participating in the CSR activities of our customers, by the way of organizing health camps and other activities.
- Job involves co-ordination with Specialist doctors, meeting with Corporate Heads, Co-ordinates with other locations and PR activities related to Healthcare Services.
Medical Marketing Team Duties
- Meeting the multi- specialty consultants and convincing them for the referrals
- To meet 7-8 doctor’s per day
- Organizing the CME’s in local and outstation to promote our brand
- Organizing the CAMP in and around to fetch walk-in patients(Monthly 2 per executive)
- Empanelling potential consultants to the system
- Bringing more consultants to system by giving them admission rights
- To maximize our cardiac procedure by giving more visiting CATH lab rights cardiologist
- Organizing IN House CME’s with multiple specialties
- Organizing Health awareness campaign/activities
- Opening the referral centers in the potential locations near to the hospital radius
- To Tie-up more number of Nursing homes for the critical care tie-up
- To Maintain the Updated database of the doctors
Corporate Marketing Team Duties
- Collect the Database of entire Corporate sector which includes PSU’s , Private sectors companies
- Collect the database of the entire Insurance Companies
- To approach the companies and sign the MOU with companies for the Pre-employment check-up , Annual
- Health check-up and for IP referrals
- To organize the Health Talks in corporate (Minimum 2 per Executive)
- To Tie-up with all the banks(Both Private and public sector) for Health check-up’s
- To promote the Health Screening in all the corporate
- To Meet all the Corporate Medical Officer and engage them in some Health awareness programme and main a rapport with them.
- To Organize the Health awareness camp all the opportunities like special days, schools, parks, and Beach.
- To conduct the outdoor activities and the promotional works
PR and Media
- Is to ensure the complete support for the sales team in the branding aspects
- To Ensure all the Internal Branding and signage are effectively placed
- To Ensure all the patients who visits the hospital carries the branded collaterals
- To ensure all stationeries are branded which ever used by doctor, pharmacy, laboratory etc… are branded properly
- To display all the updated press releases and other like specialty promotional campaigns are designed and displayed legibly
- To organize the specialty camp on the specific desired specialties to promote procedures and specialties
- To Finalize the individual specialty promotional collaterals and the tariff master
- Organizing the doctors get to gather programme in the some special occasions along with the entire team.
- Responsible for finalizing the creative’s for the hospital brand promotion
- Responsible for the outdoor branding options like Hoardings, signage’s etc.
- Responsible for the complete control of the press coverage of hospital and specialties e.g. advertorials , doctors bytes and paper advertisements
- To prepare all the specialty collaterals for the marketing Team to be delivered to the doctors during the sales call.
- To organize the press release or conference regarding the rare surgeries performed by the consultants
- To join with sales team during the special campaigns to promote brand by designing the effective collaterals for both in-house and outdoor marketing e.g. Fliers, danglers, posters and standees
- To coordinate with the FM and other broadcasting agencies to make our brand popular and also effectively use them during the special campaigns
- To coordinate with the corporate/HO team for implementing the special initiatives/ CSR’s launched at corporate
- To effectively use the print , electronic and online media to promote our brand
Marketing Coordinator Duties
- Complete back end support to the sales and marketing team
- Complete responsible to handle the patients referred through marketing , also should meet all the inpatients admitted on that particular day
- To coordinate with the sales team for the health camp , CME or other promotional activities for organizing the required items for the particular event
- To coordinate with the finance team for payment follow-up and prepare the cheque for the referral doctors and vendors
- To maintain the updated database of the doctors whom the executives have met
- To maintain the record of patients referred through executives and referral cheque process
- To maintain the record of the vendors and maintain the track of the documents whenever demanded by the finance team
- To send the regular letter communication to all doctors (monthly twice) and also to send the regular SMS to the doctors and patients
- To handle the petty cash for the team day to day activities / expenditures and proper account has to be submitted whenever requested
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th AUGUST 2016, indicate your current /expected salary and notice period .