Chief Nursing Officer Job at HRBP Solutions
We are currently recruiting in Kenya A SENIOR POSITION for our client , a leading Hospital in Kenya
Job Title : Chief Nursing Officer Kenya
Chief Nursing Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and supervising and coordinating nursing services;
- Policy formulation and implementation;
- Ensuring safety of patients and equipment;
- Ensuring provision of adequate nursing staff in the division;
- Coordinating duty roster for nursing staff;
- Ensuring availability of supplies and equipment in the division;
- Participating in counseling of staff and students on attachment.
- Specifications for Nursing Officer Jobs in Kenya
The successful candidate should possess the following:
Requirements for Chief Nursing Job
- Served in the grade of Senior Nursing Officer for a minimum period of five (5) years in a large institution;
- Masters Degree in Nursing/Psychological Counseling or Public Health;
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from a recognized institution;
- Attended Senior Management Course
- Been registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Demonstrated competence and capability in work performance.
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th JULY 2016, indicate your current /expected salary and notice period .