Chief Security Manager Job at HRBP Solution, Kenya
Our client a leading multinational Motor vehicle dealer company in Kenya requires,
Chief Security Manager
- The Security Manager holds the overall responsibility for all security related operations, personnel.
Chief Security Manager Job Responsibilities
- Representing the company for all security related activities .
- Liaison with security systems integration team set up a robust security system.
- Responsible for maintaining a secure environment through managing the overall security of the establishment.
- Monitor and evaluate implementation of security related strategic plans, standards and operating procedures for the protection of personnel and property.
- Implement an Operational Security Management Plan and provide recommendations for updating and improvements.
- Conduct regular security operation audits to ensure sound implementation of the OSMP.
- Ensure that all required checks, tests, and inspections are completed in a timely manner.
- Act as liaison between the Organization and the relevant external stakeholders such as police, fire, emergency and any safety regulatory bodies.
- Monitor and control adherence to company policies and procedures by staff, visitors, service providers, contractors and clientele ensuring that levels of compliance are maintained at all times in line with management directives.
- Promote site-wide security awareness and consciousness to all personnel through professionalism of security personnel, briefings, training, awareness workshops, advertising and internal media.
- In addition the company management directives, ensure compliance of all activities within the Security department in-line with required
- National, Local and industry specific Standards and Regulations.
Qualifications For Chief Security Manager Jobs In Kenya
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent is preferable in a security, criminal or relevant management related field.
- Experience in the disciplined forces will have an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications and membership to security bodies will be an advantage
- Minimum 8 years security management experience preferably in the private sector.
- Demonstrate experience in the areas of personal/ site security, risk assessment/ management, workplace investigations, security systems and customer relations.
- Knowledge of manned guarding operations and security practices involving access control, surveillance and search procedures.
The successful applicant is required to be;
- Personable with excellent communication, networking, writing and organizational skills.
- Able to demonstrate competence in Crisis/ Incident Management.
- A strategic thinker and planner with strong analytical prioritization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to process data in order to formally evaluate information and present in an organized and effective manner.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new methodologies related to planning and design of integrated developments
- Ability to grow with the organization fostered by entrepreneurial drive.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th August 2016 indicate your current /expected salary and notice period.