Chief Security Officer Job at Safari Park Hotel
Safari Park Hotel seeks to employ suitable Kenyan Citizens with the right attributes to fill the positions below;
Chief Security Officer
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
Chief Security Officer Job Responsibilities
- Overall Security administration within the Hotel and Casino.
- Formulation, implementation and reinforcement of Company Security procedures.
- Liaison with relevant external law enforcement agencies.
- Responsibility for a Security team of over 40 staff including training.
- Responsible for budgeting and drafting business plans for the department.
- Responsible for formulating and implementing training programmes for his team.
The position is challenging and calls for a dynamic, confident, aggressive and forward thinking person with the following attributes;
Requirements for Chief Security Officer Job
- Aged 35 to 45 years.
- Have not less than 6 years experience in a similar position in a five star hotel.
- Must have worked with the regular police force and risen up to the rank of Chief Inspector of Police or above.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of fire safety and anti-terrorism training.
- Ability to network with colleagues and all the relevant law enforcement agencies.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
- A competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates. Applications accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials from applicants who meet the above qualifications and are up to the challenge should be sent to the address below to reach them bySeptember 16, 2016..
- Human Resources & Admin. Manager P.O. Box 45038-00100 NAIROBI or email [email protected]