The key purpose of the job is to ensure security of persons and property of the company.
The successful applicant for this position will report to the Company Secretary.
This is a critical position in the company which requires one to demonstrate leadership qualities, maturity and ability to work under pressure.
Security Job Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To ensure that crimes are prevented
- Advising management on all security risks aimed at preventing crimes
- Collection of security intelligence
- Ensure security records and exhibits are secure
- Ensure security investigation is done expeditiously
- Making appropriate reports to Management
- Liaising with government security agencies to prevent, crime
- Reduce corruption through zero tolerance and internal Control
Academic and Professional Qualifications for the Security Job
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Relevant professional Qualification
- Should have served in the police force/Armed forces for at least 7 years.
Security Job Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Effective negotiation, investigative, supervisory and report writing skills
- Computer Literate
- Relevant experience preferably in a busy setup as a security officer will be an added advantage.
- Aged 35- 55 yrs
- Establish and manage an effective security system for a commercial setup.
How to Apply
- Applicants interested in the above positions should send their comprehensive curriculum vitae, two coloured passport size photographs, copies of academic and professional qualifications, testimonials and copy of identification card together with the mobile/day time telephone contact and names of three (3) referees (one whom must be current/previous employer) so as to reach the under mentioned on or before 30/11/2016 at 5pm
- Managing Director Nzoia Sugar Company Limited P.O Box 285-50200 Bungoma (Keny Nzoia Sugar Company is an equal opportunity Employer