Chief Security & Safety Services Officer Jobs at Kenyatta National Hospital
Job Group K6
The Chief Security and Safety Services Officer will be responsible to the Security and
Safety Services Manager for the overall development, documentation, administration and implementation of security related strategies in the Hospital.
Chief Security/Safety Job Key Responsibilities
- Setting performance targets and ensuring that they are achieved.
- Formulating guidelines, procedures and measures for security control in the Hospital.
- Ensuring security of buildings, plant, equipment, hospital grounds and patients.
- Ensuring that access to the Hospital grounds, administrative areas, hostels for both students and medical doctors and the wards are properly secured.
- Participating in the preparation of expenditure estimates for the unit and ensure prudent utilization of funds allocated.
Qualifications and Experience for Chief Security/Safety Job
- Bachelor degree in any security studies/management or relevant security field and a Diploma in criminology or security management.
- At least five(5) years working experience at the level of Superintendent of police in the Kenya Police or Military service.
- Crime detection, investigation and report writing skills.
- Experience and knowledge of CCTV and integrated security systems.
- Computer application skills.
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations.
- A Higher Diploma in Criminology, Security Management or related field will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates for these positions and who meet the minimum requirements are requested to fill and submit the Hospital application form in the Website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th November 2016 to the address below:
- The Chief Executive Officer, Kenyatta National Hospital P.O Box 20723-00202 Nairobi
- Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for a full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.