CGGC (China Gezhouba Group Company Ltd): CGGC has been contracted by the Government of Kenya through Athi Water Services Board to construct The Northern Water Collector Tunnel Phase 1 Project.
Due to the progress of the project, CGGC would like to recruit certain local staff which shown as following.
Kindly to remind interested applicants must be self-motivated, diligent and be persons of high performance.
1. Geological Engineer
(3 Persons Needed)
- The design of hydraulic structures (Fig excavation and support, foundation treatment chart, the metal structure diagram, electrical diagrams, hydraulic structures diagram):
- The underground structure analysis (Fig excavation and support, reinforcing steel bar, filling diagram)
- Structural analysis (underground building structure calculation, finite element analysis)
- 8 working yews in geology with a bachelor degree.
- At least engaged in two hydraulic and tunnel projects.
2. Design Engineer
(3 Persons Needed)
- Ability to determine the tunnel excavation of rock classification
- Ability to forecast the tunnel rock classification;
- Ability to carry out geological sketch tunnel work:
- Ability to use Auto CAD software
- With a bachelor degree.
3. Safety Officer
(7 Persons Needed)
- Holding quality engineer certificate issued by the Government of Kenya and familiar with Kenyan laws 8 regulations.
- Familiar with the concrete construction, housing construction, and earthwork construction and safety checking standard 8 safety operation regulations.
- With engineering experience.
- Priorities to those who has worked in Chinese companies.
- At least 5 years’ experience site safety management with a training colleague degree or above
(8 Persons Needed)
- Familiar with surveying basic theory and practice.
5. Others Needed
- Loader operator (10 persons needed),
- excavator operator (10 persons needed),
- welders (oxygen welders 16 persons needed),
- forklift (6 persons needed),
- storekeeper (10 persons needed),
- cleaners (10 persons needed).
This is a long-term effective advertising.
Kindly save the contact and self-introduction to yourselves is highly appreciated if you are interested in working in CGGC.
How to Apply
- Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing certified copies of their professional certifications, detailed CV to CGGC Email.
- CGGC (China Gezhouba Group Company Ltd) P.O Box 27768-00100
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Tel: 0711 458690