Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Administration Officer
- Ensure timely logistical and administration support and participate in organising meetings
- Ensuring an appropriate diary/calendar of events is maintained including those of training events, relevant meetings, and is shared widely
- Ensuring office utility payments and functionality including internet, telephone among others.
- Ensuring travel logistics support to the office and field officers
- Ensuring management of CHS vehicles
- Ensuring all office staff are abiding by organisation’s travel and safety regulations
- Ensure organisation of the reception and providing superior customer service to all clients
- Ensure accurate maintenance of boardroom calendars and provision of meeting logistics
- Ensure proper management of PABX machine
- Ensuring accurate information management including proper documentation of all meetings, workshop/conference, project vehicles activities including maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business related field or its equivalent
- At least three years progressive experience in office management preferably with a health-orientated NGO
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and office automation solutions
- Certificate in Secretarial duties or front office operations is an added advantage