Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Driver
- Ensure documentation of all transport trips done.
- Ensure cleanliness, safety and security of the vehicle at all times
- Ensure compliance to traffic regulations.
- Ensure safe delivery of supplies to various facilities as and when required including loading and unload delivery goods
- Ensure proper documentation of all driving records (i.e. mileage and gas receipts)
- Performing simple vehicle maintenance (i.e. cleaning interior and exterior, taking vehicle for state inspections, filling tires with air, etc.)
- Ensure consistent communication with supervisor on vehicle performance and if there are any vehicle problems
- Ensure up to date insurance of the vehicle is maintained
- Ensure compliance to CHS travel and HR policy in relations to handing of the vehicles
- Minimum KCSE qualification
- Valid Kenyan driving license Class ‘BCE’ free of endorsement
- Certificate in defensive driving
- A certificate of Good Conduct
- At least five years’ driving experience and good knowledge of the regions.