CIC Insurance Jobs Customer Service
The job holder shall provide administrative and technical support to the branch, captive and independent intermediaries. They will also be expected to provide general customer service in respect to all lines of business for all CIC subsidiaries.
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Jobs
- Check compliance of agents with IRA regulations;
- Confirm compliance of the necessary regulatory business licenses;
- Provide input for the branch reports;
- Coordinate day-to-day branch administrative issues; office cleanliness, equipment functions for efficiency in the branch;
- Receive, stamp, scan, index and distribute mail within and outside the Branch;
- Handle phone calls and visitors, as well as resolve customers’ communication through electronic and physical channels
- Handle customer service issues in underwriting and claims;
- Escalate Customer queries to the relevant job role if necessary;
- Maintain professional ambience within the office premises;
- Promote the organization’s customer service charter;
- Generate quotations in consultation with the Branch Underwriter and Branch Manager;
- Safe Keeping and accountability of security documents i.e. motor insurance certificates, log books, payment receipt vouchers, discharge vouchers, policy documents, revenue stamps, and any other such documents;
- Support all CIC events in the branch territory both for internal events and those involving CIC Stakeholders and /or the general public;
- Handling and accounting for money within laid down procedures (Cash, Cheques, credit and debit cards, etc.) and
- Participate in premium collection and renewal follow up for the branch.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Job
- Diploma in relevant field / Relevant technical training certificate / part qualification in relevant professional field
- Bachelor Degree is an added advantage.
- Professional Qualification
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
How to Apply
- If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
- For example: Ref: Application for Customer Service Assistant – Buruburu Branch to::
- THE GENERAL MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
- CIC GROUP LTD
- Strictly through Email: [email protected].
- The application should reach us by close of business on 12th December 2016. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 15th January 2017 consider your application unsuccessful.