Financial Advisors Job at CIC Insurance Group
We are a leading underwriter in the insurance Industry in East and Central Africa. We seek to recruit experienced, independent and result oriented Financial Advisors to help sell the company products. The vacancies are available in Nairobi.
Responsibilities for the Financial Advisor Role
- To recruit, ensure retention and facilitate day to day servicing of client needs.
- Identifying and pursuing profitable markets through interactive Sales Presentations
- Customer relationship and management
- Plan and implement Sales Strategies’ to meet the targeted sales
- To actively obtain and negotiate opportunities for the company products
- Establishing and maintaining client based leads
- Preparing timely reports relating to customer needs
Financial Advisor Job Requirements
- Well groomed, presentable and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili as well as a good listener.
- 25 years old or above, with minimum KCSE C Plain
- College graduates preferred but professional training will be considered
- Must be ambitious and focused with a desire to succeed in a sales career.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing/COP or ECOP is an added advantage.
- Package will include attractive remuneration inclusive of commissions, benefits and incentives.
Are you the one?
Kindly forward your CV to [email protected]