CIC Insurance Group is the leading Co-operative insurer in Africa and one of the top three insurance companies in the country. CIC Insurance Group consists of three subsidiaries; CIC General Ltd, CIC Life Assurance Ltd and CIC Asset Management Ltd; currently CIC has businesses operating all over Kenya with 23 branches. In order to execute its ambitious growth and expansion strategy, CIC wishes to recruit high caliber individuals to fill the following position:
Head Of Medical Division
CIC Insurance Group wishes to recruit a high caliber individual in the position of Head of Medical Division. He/she will be part of the leadership team and will play an integral role in influencing and executing overall company strategy and plans.
Head Of Medical Division Job Key roles & responsibilities in Kenya
• Responsible for the overall leadership and management of the medical business to ensure that the revenue growth and targets are achieved, that the products offered are competitive and that service delivery and customer service are delivered with utmost highest standards for profitability and business sustainability.
• Prepare the five year strategic and the annual operating plans for the division and cascade the same to the team.
• Develop, implement and continuously review technical, operational and administrative guidelines in Medical Underwriting, Claims and Business Development/Marketing.
• Collect and analyse market information on medical insurance and make appropriate changes to plans and strategies and develop new products and benefit structures in keeping with customer requirements and market trends
• Ability to apply health/medical Insurance in product and service design, risk acceptance and the management of benefit utilization and claims.
Academic and professional Experience for Head Of Medical Division Kenyan Jobs
• The person must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field. Postgraduate training in management (MBA/MHSM,Economics) is an added essential.
• ACII or equivalent qualification is an added advantage.
• At least 10 years’ experience with at least 5 in health Insurance, health systems or business management; a must.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and consider yourself up to the challenge, please email your application and a copy of your CV clearly indicating on the subject of your email the job THE GROUP HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER CIC INSURANCE GROUP LTD PO BOX 59485-00200 NAIROBI Email to: [email protected] with a cc to [email protected] The application should reach us by close of business on 5th November, 2015. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.