• To manage Agencies, Units and Ordinary Life Financial Advisors.
Business Development Job Duties & Responsibilities in Kenya
• To set, monitor and achieve operating plan targets.
• Manage Customer Acquisition, API, Persistency, CPM, APIPM, Validation, Manpower and Retention.
• Recruiting and developing financial advisors
• Market development to increase CIC brand awareness.
• Participate in new product development and gather market intelligence
• Ensure collection of premiums as per credit policy
• To represent the company in cooperate and public related activities
• Provide leadership and support to direct reports through training motivation and management of staff
• Identify the skills gap for staff and develop individual growth plans
• Assist with recruitment placement and development of staff
• To spearhead marketing and sales activities
• Generate production reports
• Target setting and evaluation
• Setting performance standards
• Manage business risks, resources and expenses
• Prepare budgets and authorise expenditure.
• BCom Insurance, Marketing, Actuarial Science or Business related.
• Insurance diploma (AIIK, ACII) LOMA/COP
Relevant Work Experience for Business Development Manager Jobs in Kenya
• At least 3 years working experience in sales and marketing within the insurance industry with at least two years as team leader or higher responsibility
• Excellent communication, training and presentation skills.
• Possess excellent arithmetic skills.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title. For example: Ref: Application for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ORDINARY LIFE To: THE GROUP HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER CIC INSURANCE GROUP LTD Strictly through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should reach us by close of business on 20th October, 2015. Please note only short listed candidate will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 24th October, 2015 consider your application unsuccessful.