Minimum requirements for guard’s recruitment:
Identification: National ID card.
Age: Between 25 and 35 years old.
Education: Minimum Form IV. Those who are National Youth Service graduates or have certificates in security related field will have an added advantage.
Height: At least 5.7ft for men and 5.4 ft. for ladies.
Fitness: Should be physically and medically fit.
Certificate of Good Conduct: It should be current.
Referees: At least two referees from either local area chief, clergy, lawyer or former employer(s)
Other documents needed:
- National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
- National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
- 2 passport size photographs
- Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Next of kin ID copy
- Copy of bank account ATM/Card
How to Apply