Fountain Enterprises Programme (FEP)
Job Title: Training Officer
Section: Citadelle Security
Job Group “C”
Location / Branch: Nairobi, Kenya
Job Summary: The position ensures thoroughness in training and certification of guard force upon recruitment. It also ensures continuous training of security personnel and staff on modern security trends on risk and threat and pro-activeness in security matters.
The position is charged with recruiting and maintaining a highly disciplined and customer focused guard force.
- Participating in the guard recruitment process
- Prepare and provide training budget (for guards) for approval
- Conduct regular reviews and evaluation on trainings conducted
- Constant refresher training of guards and company staff
- Developing of relevant training manuals and constant revision of existing guidelines
- Ensures adherence to Private Security Bill 2014 on matters to do with training
- Maintain an up to date record of the trainings facilitated.
- Delivers security training to our target customers when need arises
- Participates in development of Training Services for target customers
- Coordinates pass-out parades and issuance of certificates.
- Any other duty as may be allocated from time to time
- Key Deliverables of this position
- Constant pool of well-trained, highly disciplined and customer focused guard force at all times
- Maintains a verifiable refresher training program for the company
- Stays up to date on modern security trends and requirements
- Security Supervisors
- Operations Officers
- HR Coordinator
- Commercial Manager
- Clients representatives
- Regulating authorities
- Diploma in Security Management
- Proven demonstration of personal interest in security training
- A TOT certification is an added advantage
- Ability to pass knowledge to others
- Skills in content delivery methodologies
- Skills in record keeping
- Highly disciplined
- Personal Integrity
- Ability to do research
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates sent their CVs and testimonials to email@example.com on or before 30th June 2016.