Citi‘s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Citi’s internship program, University Vacation Program, is an 8-week intensive program that targets ambitious, smart and forwardlooking individuals. The program offers successful applicants a bird’s eye-view of the products and services that Citi offers, and provides an insight into the global financial marketplace.
- Be currently enrolled in a university with demonstrated exemplary academic performance or
- CGPA of 3.4/4 or Second Class Upper Division
- Computer Skills: MS Office applications and other
- MIS systems.
- Planning and Organization skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
High level of quantitative skills
- Ability to use quantitative skills for making decisions
High personal standards
- Sets aggressive goals and is prepared to meet them. Does not settle for good enough. Displays integrity and honesty
- Ability to get the job done in a timely and cost effective manner
- Sets high standards in overall behaviour and execution of tasks
- Understand and meets the needs of the customer (internal/external)
- Builds and maintain relationships and communicates effectively
- Behaviours that support our aim to be seen as a global citizen
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Citi career website on jobs.citi.com to apply