Cash and Trade Proc Rep 5
This role exists for purposes of ensuring a direct liaison and support to customers on the following areas
- Account opening
- Account maintenances
- Various account related queries.
- Electronic banking queries
- Citiservice Support
- Receipt of all customer instructions brought to the bank
In addition to the above the candidate is required from time to time to support Customers in after sales service, building and enhancing relationships and creating value (through cross sell) etc.
- Guide customers on the end to end process of account opening including post review of the account opening documents received and communicate discrepancies to the customers. High level of attention to detail expected
- Channeling customer feedback to the unit head and the relationship managers as well as identifying sensitive customer issues and escalating the same in line with the escalation process.
- Ensuring they acquaint themselves on new product offerings, related transactions and deals in order to assist in smooth after sales support.
- Assisting in ensuring total satisfaction of the customers and that professionalism is maintained.
- Understanding the behavior patterns and attributes of the different customers so as to ensure smooth back-up processes to EB and Citiservice. These attributes include knowledge on products, customer sensitivity, credit usage, automation levels etc.
- Timely processing of country account opening instructions, amendments on customer accounts as well as all other maintenances received in Account Services Dept.
- Direct liaison with customers in relation to account opening and maintenance queries.
- Accurate review of account opening documents as well as other account amendment instructions received from customers, ensuring that Citibank policies and local regulations are adhered to.
- Timely processing of all checkbook requests for both Mombasa and Nairobi Branch
- Assist in managing the investigation requests and reviews thereof (Completeness, depth and timely closure).
- Assist the front office customer service representative during peak hours (Reduce customer waiting time)
- Timely processing of branch maintenances requests.
- Trouble shooting any issues raised by customers on citidirect usage
- Identify opportunities for customer error reduction, by for instance training the customers.
- Document customer/Citibank operational inefficiencies,
- At least 3 years experience in banking operations
- Proven experience in systems interaction and trouble-shooting
- Demonstrated experience in interaction with COE’s and front office staff
- Previous experience in customer service and customer query handling
- Strong MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Self-driven and Creative
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to learn fast
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- High attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Minimum- University Degree upper 2nd division
- Basic knowledge of all O and T departments Competencies
- Planning and Organization
- Influencing and Persuasiveness
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Initiative and Pro-activity
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
How to Apply