To enhance customer satisfaction by reducing turnaround time in processing of medical claims and enhance cost effective care whilst provide quality care.
• Posting of membership details into the AIMS system
• Assess medical claims documents for authenticity and process payments within set service levels
• Maintain accurate records on medical claims
• Ensure claims are posted within 14 days of receipt
• Respond to client queries on any issues raised within scope of the job
• Ensure timely receipt of claims and adherence of the smart cards
• Assist with verification
• Offer excellent customer service
• Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor – claims.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or in Management, IT, science or Diploma course
• Computer literate
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Bachelor degree in business related field