Clarkson Insurance Brokers Ltd
We are an Insurance Intermediary who wishes to recruit the following positions in our Medical Department.
The job holder is to control and manage medical benefit utilization through pre – authorization and case management activities to ensure quality; appropriate cost effective care and good customer service are achieved.
Key Performance Areas:
- Negotiate / discuss professional fees as appropriate for each admission
- Set the appropriate parameters for each admission (claim reserve, initial authorized cost and duration)
- Ensure smooth discharge process and co-ordinate any necessary post-hospitalization/ step down facility care
- Assist in carrying out verification and medical audit of claims/invoices before settlement
- Develop and maintain monthly database on admissions, large claims and extended length of stay
- Respond to queries from clients, intermediaries and service providers
- Any other duty assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing,
- Diploma in Insurance / COP Degree in Health systems Management / Business management and 1 year experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills,
- excellent public relations and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Good IT skills in database management and office systems,
- Good decision making in benefit utilization management,
- High levels of integrity and honesty
How to Apply
For considerations, email only a two page resume to [email protected] to be received no later than 30th May 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Quote the reference number on the subject part of the email.