1. be a holder of diploma from a recognized institution
2. be registered with the pharmacy and poisons board
3. minimum working experience of 2 years
4. should have good work ethics
JOB DESCRIPTION, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Dispense prescribed medications
2. Drug supplies management (monitor inventory, prioritize order and do periodic stock takes)
3. Proper record management as required by PPB act.
4. Maintaining good relationships with clients, suppliers, medical representatives and clinicians
NB: SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to: [email protected] on or before 9th June 2016 Kindly indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.