Manager – Clearing & Forwarding Department
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Logistics company.
Manager – Clearing & Forwarding Department.
The suitable candidate must be:-
Clearing & Forwarding Manager Job Description
- A holder of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related discipline from a reputable university with a minimum of second class honors.
- A holder of a Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding preferably from Bandari College.
- A holder of an East African Customs Freight Forwarding Practicing Certificate (EACFFPC).
- Experienced with more than 8 years of progressively more responsible positions in Logistics, Imports and Exports industry.
- Proficient in use of MS Office (Computer literate).
- 35 years and above in age
- Proficient in the use of KESWS, TANCIS, ASYCUDA, Simba Tradex, ORBUS and KWATOS systems.
- Conversant with both imports and export procedures and imports declaration (use of HS codes).
- Knowledgeable on various types of customs bonds and bonds processing.
- Experienced in logistics costing and preparing quotations.
- Conversant with East African Customs Management Act including documentation in sea freight, air freight, clearing and forwarding and shipping procedures.
- Effective communication skills – both oral and written
- Highly developed teamwork skills – ability to work with others and embrace team work
- Ability to coordinate the C&F operations with a large team of diverse creative employees
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers and giving progress reports.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches and departmental contribution – commitment to continuous learning.
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 10th MAY 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period.