Clerical Officer Job at Mombasa County Assembly
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Job Group G
Clerical Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving of incoming mails
- Sorting, ﬁling and dispatching letters;
- Maintaining an efficient ﬁlling system
Requirements for Clerical Job
For appointment to this grade, a person must have the following:
- Is a Citizen of Kenya;
- Holder of Kenya Certiﬁcate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- A certiﬁcate from a recognized institution in the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Accounts, Finance, procurement etc.
- Competency in relevant ICT as a tool of work.
- Has a minimum of 6 months relevant professional experience;
All applicants are required to obtain clearance certiﬁcates from the following institutions –
- The criminal investigation department (CID)
- The Higher Education Loans Board (H ELB)
- The Higher Education Commission for degrees obtained outside Kenya
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- The Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC)
All applicants must attach a copy of National Identity Card – Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original national identity cards, certificates, duly signed transcripts and testimonials at the interview –
How to Apply
- All applications should be submitted in sealed envelopes with the reference number of the vacancy applied for clearly written on the top left hand corned addressed to;
- The Secretary Mombasa County Assembly Service Board P. 0. Box 90440-80100 Mombasa
- Or Hand delivered at the ofﬁcers of Clerk to Mombasa County Assembly situated at Mombasa County Assembly buildings near Treasury building, Mombasa before or on 22″‘July, 2016.