Clerical Officer III Job at Bukura Agricultural College, Kenya
BAC 2 – ONE (1) POST
Job REF: BAC/CLRK/08/2016
Clerical Officer Job description
- This is an entry grade for the Clerical Officers.
- Work at this level will be carried out under close supervision and guidance of a more senior officer and will be subject to regular checks and verification. Clerical Officers in this cadre will be deployed in the accounts office.
- Specific duties will include preparing payment vouchers and other related duties in the Accounts Section.
Specifications for Clerical Officer Job
For appointment to this grade, a Candidate must have:-
- A minimum of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Mean Grade C- (Minus) or its equivalent;
- A proficiency in computer applications; and
- Applicants with Proficiency in accounting will have an added advantage.
All applicants should submit certified copies of compliance certificates from the following institutions:
- Criminal Investigations Department,
- Kenya Revenue Authority,
- Higher Education Loans Board,
- Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission; and
- Credit Reference Bureau
Terms of Service
The post of Finance and Administration Officer will be offered on a three years contract basis renewable upon satisfactory performance. The rest of the posts will be offered on Permanent and Pensionable Terms.
How to Apply
- Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications clearly stating the reference in the letter and on the envelope so as to reach the address shown below by 10th August 2016- 5.00 p.m.
- The Principal/CEO Bukura Agricultural College P.O. BOX 23-50105 Bukura
- Or E-mail to: [email protected]