REF: SCPSB/23/08/16 Clerical Officer J.G ‘H’
– 3 Position
Terms of Service – Permanent and Pensionable/Contract
Salary Scale: Basic Ksh.19, 323 x 966 – 20,289 x 1,015 – 21,304 x 1,065 – 22,369 x 1,120 –23,489 x 1,173 – 24,662 p.m.
Clerical Officer Job Responsibilities and duties:
The officer will carry out the following duties:
- Assisting on clerical works in the various sections in the sector.
- Assisting in maintaining registry and circulation of files in various sections.
- Assisting in filling and maintaining of mailing records in the sector.
- Assisting in ensuring that proper recording and Safety, health and environmental standards are maintained in the sector.
- Assisting in other computer related works in the sector.
- Assisting in procurement, accounting and administrative offices.
- Any other duties assigned by the senior officers in various sections of the sector.
Requirements for Clerical Officer Job
- KCSE and Certificate in office management or secretarial course or any clerical related field.
- Certificate in Computer applications
- Good communication skills.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to The Secretary/CEO Siaya County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 390-40601, BONDO OR EMAIL us on [email protected] So as to reach the Board on or before Tuesday, 6th September 2016 at 5:00pm ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED