Clerical Officer II Job at Nyandarua County
Nyandarua County Assembly Service Board Description Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above positions in the County Government of Nyandarua
Department Of Health Services
Clerical Officer II –
Job Group ‘F’ – (1 POST)
Clerical Officer Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Compiling statistical records and drafting letters, Sorting, filing and dispatching letters, and Maintaining an efficient filing system.
Requirements for Clerical Officer Job
- KCSE mean Grade ‘C’ or its approved equivalent, and
- Proficiency in computer application.
General Conditions for all Applicants
- Must be a Kenya citizen,
Fulfills expectations of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, Apply for the job and attach photocopies of the following documents in support of your application:
- National Identity Card,
- Academic Certificates (from Primary to the highest level attained), Professional Certificates, and Curriculum Vitae that includes three referees,
- Clearance Certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission,
- Certificate of Good Conduct (Kenya Police Criminal Investigation Department),
- Tax Clearance Certificate from KRA, vi. Credit Reference Bureau Certificate, vii. Clearance Certificate from HELB, and viii. Certificate of
- Registration with the respective body and Practicing/Driving License,
- Any other relevant supporting document and testimonials. Terms and conditions of employment will be communicated upon appointment.
How to Apply
- If qualified, post or hand-deliver your application to reach the undersigned on or before 13thAugust, 2016.
- Email applications shall not be accepted
- The Secretary, Nyandarua County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 701-20303, OL’KALOU.