Clerical Officer Job at Nyeri County
The County Government of Nyeri wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in the Departments of Land and Infrastructure and in the Public Administration, Information and Communication.
Clerical Officer II, J.G ‘H’ – 2 POSTS
Reporting to the Director, the officer will be responsible of the following duties and responsibilities;
Clerical Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Officers will be responsible for the following:
- Compiling records;
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
- Maintaining an efficient filing system;
- Computation of Financial or Statistical records based on routine or special sources of information;
- Preparing payment vouchers; and
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters
Requirement for Clerical Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Possess a Diploma in any of the following disciplines; Records.Management, Procurement, Accounts, Finance recognized institution in Kenya.
Terms of Service: permanent and pensionable
Remuneration and benefits:
- Basic Salary: Kshs. 19,323 – 24,662 p.m
- House allowance: Kshs.3,850 p.m
- Transport Allowance: Kshs. 4,000 p.m
- Medical Cover: Provided for self, spouse and dependent children up to 21years of age.
- Leave: 30 days annual leave with leave allowance.
All Applicants MUST attach their certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials. National Identity Card
- Applicants for positions of Directors must also attach the following documents: Certificate of Good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D).
- A certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
- Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
- Clearance certificates from the Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
- Tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A)
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
How to Apply
- Download the Application/Employment Form from the county website here Complete the Application/Employment Form and submit with all the relevant documents No CV is required in view of the duly completed Application/Employment Form
- Applications, together with the required documents should be sent to:
- The Secretary Nyeri County Public Service Board, KARSON’S Photo House Kimathi Street, 2nd Floor P.O Box 90-10100, Nyeri
- Applications should reach the Secretary on or before 4th August 2016 via postal service, courier service or hand delivered