Our client, a leading logistics provider in East Africa is seeking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager to be based in Mombasa. The preferred candidate MUST have prior work experience in client relationship management and provide the platform and guidance to the client relationship team to achieve the highest possible service to the customers.
• Manage the day to day functions of the Client Relationship Officers & Assistant Client Relationship Officers.
• Manage the client distribution.
• Develop strong internal policies and procedure between the client relationship and operations departments.
• Driving creative problem solving initiatives throughout all the client relationship functions.
• Harmonize & Implement the company’s systems solutions to drive efficiency into the CR functions.
• Liaise with the Operations Manager to co-ordinate and streamline all operations.
• Monitor and keep data of all costs/incidentals pertaining to clearance/movements.
• Ensure that quality feedback is always provided in a timely manner to ALL clients.
• Must have a Bachelors degree in Operations or Supply Chain management or related field.
• Must have above 7 years experience working in the customs clearing and freight forwarding industry.
• Must have proven managerial skills.
• Must have prior experience in operational customer relations.
• Proficiency in computer packages.
• Must have an analytical mindset and able to cope with pressure and deadlines.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Must be willing to work in Mombasa.