Client Service Executive Job At DPC Kenya
Our client, a design agency based in Nairobi that delivers creative solutions in the areas of creative design, print and branding is looking to recruit A Client Service Executive.
Client Service Executive Job Purpose
- The Client Service Executive will serve as the primary business contact for the clients and will be responsible for client satisfaction.
- H/She is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to their accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
- In addition, the Client Service Executive will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
Client Service Executive Job Responsibilities
Maintaining client relationships by:
- Expanding and maintaining the relationships with current clients.
- Establishing lasting relationships with new accounts.
- Pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director/Creative Director;
- Liaising with and acting as the link between the client and design agency by maintaining regular contact with both and ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Managing aggressive pitching on contracts to try to win new business for the agency;
- Presenting the quote and creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Approving invoices from administration and being responsible for payment collections;
- Preparing client reports to present to the Account Director/Creative Director;
- Providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
Qualifications For Client Service Executive Job
- Bachelors degree in relevant field;
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar role;
- Should possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Must have a great attitude and positive mentality;
- Should be a fast learner and be highly motivated;
- Should posses excellent organisational skills and be a team player;
- Should have a sense of responsibility and an ability to take the initiative;
- Must have high degree of attention to detail;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and under pressure;
- Should be loyal and have a sense of confidentiality;
- Must have a high level of integrity and honesty;
- Should be proficient in MS Office qualifications;
- Should be a holder of a valid driving license (optional).
How to Apply
Apply to the email [email protected]