* To champion and maintain an ongoing relationship with customers, motivating the team to provide exceptional service and ensuring positive customer experience within the Branch
* To maintain compliance excellence in accordance with the existing operational risk management framework relating to service and linkages with other branch roles
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Floor management
* Handle all branch correspondences
* Interact with customers individually in order to respond to service requirements, address queries on the different products and services and advice customers accordingly
* Process excess requests
* Issue certificates of balances, audit reports and opinion letters
* Attend to court orders and other legal and regulatory issues
* Process claims on deceased accounts
* Follow up suspected fraudulent transaction (Disputed debit or blocked funds)
* Customer Complaint management ( CEMS ) – end to end
* Lead service training and service storming sessions in the branch.
* Implement and track Standards of Performance and Key Service Performance Indicators for the branch.
* Ensure effective coordination of service related issues/initiatives between branch and other stake holders.
* Printing & issue bank statements to customers
* Process Stop Payment of Cheques.
* Insert/delete Account Notes
* Process Fixed Deposits transactions
* Provide balances to customers upon positive identification
* Scan customer instructions to the HUB Via samba and africascan solutions; on filenet and eOps
* Process account closing instructions: receipt of instructions, verification, zerorising of balances batching and tracking completion
* Standing order instructions: receive, verify and batch as well as tracking, proper handover to BOSM/SSSO for completion of process
* Other customer instructions: receive verify and batch as well as tracking, proper handover to BOSM/SSSO for completion of process
* Destruction of cards and cheque books for accounts closed jointly with BOSM/SSSO
* Receive instructions from customers, record and distribute appropriately
* Telephone Enquiries
* Quick Account Opening
* Custodian to cheque books, visa cards, unpaid cheques and subsequent issuance to customers upon proper identification.
* Daily reconciliation of cheque books & cards and ensuring they are held as per the required retention period. i.e.
o Visa cards (debit & credit) 30 days,
o Atm and non-atm cards (i.e. non visa cards) 90 days
o Cheque books 90 days
o An extra 10 days allowance is provided on each item only past its retention period.
* Ensure that the following Anti-Money Laundering requirements are followed :-
o Ensure positive customer experience on CDD related issues
o Retain adequate records of identification for all transactions handled
o Make prompt reports of suspicious transactions using the right internal channels
* Receive instructions from customers, record and distribute appropriately.
* Ensure effective management of cards, cheque books and other customer instruments
Any other duties assigned by the line Manager and/or branch manager
* Special Counter for Key Relationships
* Service Standards maintenance and reporting
* Tracking complaints on CEMS
* Customer Interaction by the sales team (BSSE)
* Branch Manager (BM)
* Technology and Operations on Help Line & MICR issues
* CFD/CCU on customer complaints
* Call Centre on VOC
* Customer retention as a result of positive experience
* Sales Growth
* Service Levels
Qualifications and Skills
- Ordinary school certificate
- At least 5 years Banking Experience
- Working Knowledge of EBBS,EBRANCH
- Excellent Customer Relationship and interpersonal Skills
- Highly developed networking and negotiation abilities
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here