Client Service Executive – Hospitality Job in Kenya 2016
Salary: 50 -70K
Our client is an investor in the hospitality industry dealing with luxury holiday apartments. They are looking to hire a client service executive to handle all incoming enquiries generated from media marketing and branding campaigns.
Client Service Executive Job Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email
- Communicating goals and action plans for customer development and retention, providing analysis of existing programmatic materials as well as customer retention rates and opportunities for improvement.
- Initiate internal communications, including developing newsletter content, email blasts, event announcements, etc
- Ensure all enquiries are accurately acknowledged and tracked
- Respond promptly to inquiries from prospective clients, members and others.
- Assist in creating and updating marketing materials, including letters, flyers for upcoming events, welcome packets, fact sheets, directories, surveys, and others.
- Assist the directors and management committee as necessary in planning and executing events and day-to-day operations of the office.
- Updating the public on events and as may be instructed from time to time.
Qualification and skills for Client Service Executive Job
- Degree in related field
- At least 3-5 years work experience in similar role preferably in the Hotel industry
- Excellent customer service and handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Presentable and very polished
- Adept at making a sales pitch, comfortable with fundraising, and recruiting new corporate partners
- Ability to nurture ongoing relationships with corporate partners to ensure solid retention each year
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Client Service Executive – Hospitality) to [email protected].ke before Friday 10th June 2016.Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager, 4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands