Client Service Internships at Cytonn Investments, Kenya
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the high-growth East-African region.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team player to join the team in Client Services Department.
The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in Client Services.
Client Service Internship Responsibilities:
- Assist with general queries and requests from client, consultants and internal groups
- Build and manage relationships with prospective clients
- Coordinating client related events together with the event owners
- Provide administrative and clerical assistance
- Develop and implementation of client retention strategies
- Participate in product research and development
- Conduct client satisfactionsurvey
- Internal sales assistance
- Participate in any other duty as assigned by the supervisor
Skill Requirements for Client Service Internship
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a demanding environment.
- Personality characteristics, like – patience, poise, tact.
- Self-Presentation and communication skills(both written and oral).
- Negotiation and sales skills.
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- People oriented
- Problem analysis – Problem solving
- Analytical thinking
- Adaptability – Ability to work under pressure
- Must have achieved at least a B+ or equivalent in high school
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum 2nd Class, Upper Division
How to Apply
If you feel that you possess the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please visit the Careers page here and upload your application letter and current CV and a daytime contact on or beforeAugust23rd2016 Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted