Clinic Manager Careers At Janta In Kenya
Our client, a global company which offers services ranging from Sports facilities, Telecommunications, Real estate development and Industrial projects is seeking to recruit a Clinic Manager to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
- An employee with responsibility/accountability for leading and managing a physician clinic. Instrumental in defining the mission, goals, budget and performance standards for the clinic and communicating it to staff.
Clinic Manager Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Utilizes knowledge of organization policies, procedures and systems.
- Uses skills in planning, organizing, delegating, and supervising. Must work effectively with physicians, staff, patients, public and external agencies.
- Uses skills in gathering and interpreting data in a physician office setting.
- Must have ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem solving expertise.
- Manages the daily activities of a medical clinic staffed by 25 physicians or less. Responsible for hiring and training support staff.
- Prepares budget; orders clinical equipment and supplies to fill patient needs and meet financial concerns.
- Establishes and oversees billing practices.
- May be responsible for contracts or negotiations with insurance providers.
Qualifications For Clinic Manager Jobs In Kenya
- May require a College diploma or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of direct experience in the field.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to top management.
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your application letter and CV to [email protected] clearly indicating Clinic Manager by 5th April, 2016.Do not attach any certificates. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted