ICRH currently seeks to recruit staff to be based in the coastal region for a new program aimed at scaling-up PrEP for key populations most at risk of acquiring or transmitting HIV.
The project will use and scale up evidence-based approaches on PrEP to improve uptake and adherence.
We invite applications for the following positions.
Clinical Counselor Job Responsibilities
- He/she shall provide clinical care and HIV testing services at the drop-in-center, ensuring that quality is maintained.
- In liaison with the Clinical Officer, he/she will participate in the coordination of site activities.
Requirements for Clinical Counselor Job
- Diploma in clinical medicine or registered nurse
- Training in HIV testing services
- 3 years’ experience in provision of clinical services
- Experience in ART is a must
- Experience working with key populations is desirable
How to Apply
Full job descriptions are accessible on our website here click on vacancies. Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 5th October 2016, 5pm. ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.