Clinical Nurse Employment At Aga Khan Hospital In Kenya
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has also expanded its services to Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Busia and Homa Bay Counties.
The Hospital is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Clinical Nurse – Bungoma Medical Centre
- Provide quality nursing services including performing necessary procedures at the Medical Centre.
Requirements For Clinical Nurse Jobs In Kenya
- Registered Nurse (KRCHN) or above from an accredited School of Nursing.
- At least one year experience in a Medical / Surgical setting in a busy medical institution.
- Valid Kenyan nursing practice license.
- Excellent PR and communication skills.
How to Apply
Applications including detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary details should be forwarded by 18th March, 2016 to: Human Resource Manager Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu P.O. Box 530-40100 Kisumu E-mail: [email protected]