Registered Clinical Officer (Anaesthetists) Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Pre operative review and management.
- Pre operative management of patients.
- Registration of patients in other areas when called upon.
- Attendance of major ward rounds and
- Post operative medicines and management of patient
Requirements for the Registered Clinical Officer (Anaesthetists) Job
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and surgery or Bachelor of clinical medicines and community Health from a recognized institution.
- Higher Diploma in Clinical medicine and surgery (Anesthesia) from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers Council with valid practicing license
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) for Degree holders
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned on or before 25th November, 2016 at 5 p.m.
The Secretary County Public Service Board P.O BOX 2489-50200 Bungoma Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office. People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.