Primary Location: Kenya-Rift Valley-Kericho-Kericho-Plantations
Shift : On Call
Job : Human Resources
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
• Deliver clinical excellence as Clinical Officer within MOH function.
• Lead SGBV clinical programmes, design, develop and implement Clinical Policy, Procedures and Guidelines
• Examine, diagnose and manage patients of Sexual Gender Based Violence or Gender Based Violence and ensure appropriate next steps are taken with regard to patient management and legal obligation.
• Review and revise policy, procedures and guidelines.
• Provide specifically post exposure treatment to survivors of sexual violence
• To support other functions in the business to implement SGBV guidelines, policies and procedures.
• Strengthening and maintaining networks with specialized healthcare institutions and organizations.
• Strengthening and maintaining contact with the Welfare Department, Unit Management, Community leaders, groups and service providers to ensure that SGBV survivors receive compassionate support from the community and to encourage greater communication, collaboration and coordination among partners.
• Keep records and reports on patient attendance.
• Providing initial counseling for survivors of SGBV.
• Ensure 24 hours operation of the SGBV desk.
• Function as inter-functional leader within MOH, HR, Welfare, Code and legal functions
Required skills & competencies
• Diploma in Clinical Medicine
• 3 Years’ experience in handling SGBV- related cases
• Registered with clinical officer council with a license to practice.
• Clinical counselling experience
• Certificate/Diploma or ability to attend course on SGBV related and Psychosocial Support skills
How to apply
Click here to apply