Clinical Officer Job At Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting a Clinical Officer for one of our clients. The hiring company is an award winning firm that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient health clinics that offer evidence-based medical care and unparalleled patient experience at surprisingly affordable rates.
Location: Umoja, Nairobi.
The hiring firm is searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officers who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
Clinical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase our patient volumes
- Continuously improve yourself
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
- Accurately enter data
This position offers you the opportunity to :
- Vision: To offer the highest quality healthcare and the best patient experience to everyone in Kenya profitably. Come help us make it possible!
Fun environment with an uncommon culture. You’ll see it at our interviews.
We take smart providers and turn them into great all-around providers.
Qualifications For Clinical Officer Job
- Registered with clinical officer’s council and have a valid practicing license
- Successful completion of interactive medical exam and self-assessment of skills
- Minimum experience on 1years in a similar role.
- Work Hours & Base- 52 hours per week
- Locations of the medical centres are: one in Umoja and many more in other locations coming soon!
- Culture- Being a clinical officer at our client’s outlets includes a lot more than your usual job. You treat patients independently and make your own decisions, with the support of guidelines, clinical mentors and continuing medical education. And, you will sterilize equipment, dispense drugs, do ANCs and well-baby visits, make follow up calls, etc. Your charts will be reviewed monthly; you must maintain excellent scores. You attend frequent CMEs and complete online trainings to empower you to deliver great patient care.
How to Apply
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2298”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2298, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered. Deadline for receiving applications: 15th September 2016