ICRH currently seeks to recruit staff to be based in the coastal region for a new program aimed at scaling-up PrEP for key populations most at risk of acquiring or transmitting HIV.
The project will use and scale up evidence-based approaches on PrEP to improve uptake and adherence.
We invite applications for the following positions.
Clinical Officer Job Responsibilities
- The clinical officer shall be in-charge of the drop-in centre and will perform both clinical and site management responsibilities, including supervising other site staff.
Requirements for Clinical Officer Job
- Degree in Clinical medicine or Diploma with Higher Diploma in reproductive health.
- 5 years’ experience in provision of clinical services
- Must be able to provide HIV testing services
- Experience in ART is a must
- Experience working with key populations is desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Kiswahili and English languages
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and over long hours
- Good oral and written communication skills in Kiswahili and English.
- Computer literacy and ability to generate reports
- Registration with relevant regulatory bodies.
How to Apply
Full job descriptions are accessible on our website here click on vacancies. Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 5th October 2016, 5pm. ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.