Clinical Officer Jobs at Clinical Officer
Duma Works is recruiting a Clinical Officer for one of our clients. The hiring company is an award winning firm that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient health clinics that offer evidence-based medical care and unparalleled patient experience at surprisingly affordable rates.
We are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officers who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
Key benefits of this position
- Vision: To offer the highest quality healthcare and the best patient experience to everyone in Kenya profitably.
- Come help make it possible!
- Fun environment with a unique culture.
- We take smart providers and turn them into great all-around providers.
Clinical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase patient volumes
- Continuously improve yourself
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
- Accurately enter data
Requirements for the Clinical Officer Job
- Must have at least 1 year clinical experience
- Registered with clinical officer’s council.
- Must have a valid practicing license
- Willing to work in Umoja,Zimmerman,Kahawa West,Embakasi or Huruma
- Starting salary depends on experience/abilities. Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude.
- Strong benefit package including full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
Work Hours & Base
- 52 hours per week
- Locations of the medical centres are: Umoja, Embakasi , Kahawa West, Zimmerman and Githurai 45 and many more in other locations coming soon!
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2926”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2926 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 24 July 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.