Scope of Job
Medecins Sans Frontieres Belgium is looking to fill the following positions on fixed term (extendable) contract for our Kenya mission, based in Embu County.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the NCD Activity Manager and s/he will perform the following tasks, among others:-
- Support the NCD Activity Manager in setting up the mentorship programme
- Mentor clinical officers on the management of NCDs
- Ensure medical consultations for patients is provided in accordance with MSF protocols
- Data management and reporting on NCDs activities in the MSF supported health facilities
Qualifications for the Clinical Officer Jobs
- Education: Registered Clinical Officer with a Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Surgery
- Experience: Minimum working experience of 3 years in a primary health care setting; experience in management of NCDs is an asset; Knowledge in mentoring and MSF/ INGO experience is an added advantage
- Skills/ Competences: Flexible; diplomatic; cultural sensitive; result oriented; attentive to details; organized; team player; good communication & reporting skills; stress management; computer literate
- Language: Proficiency in written and oral English & Swahili.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to ONLY submit a motivation letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae mentioning on the envelop/ email subject line the respective position, to:
The HR & Administration Coordinator Medecins Sans Frontieres Belgium P.O. Box 38897-00623, Nairobi
Email: [email protected]