Clinical Officer Job at Alternate Doors
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centres that make extremely high quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences. Our Vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider in all of Africa.
We are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officers who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
Key benefits of this position
- Vision: To offer the highest quality healthcare and the best patient experience to everyone in Kenya profitably.
- Come help us make it possible!
- Fun environment with a unique culture.
- We take smart providers and turn them into great all-around providers.
Responsibilities for the Clinical Officer Job
- Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase our patient volumes
- Continuously improve yourself
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
- Accurately enter data
Requirements for the Clinical Officer Job
- Must have at least 1 year clinical experience
- Registered with clinical officer’s council.
- Must have a valid practicing license
- Willing to work in Umoja,Zimmerman,Kahawa West,Embakasi or Huruma
Starting salary depends on experience/abilities. Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude.
Strong benefit package including full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
Work Hours & Base
52 hours per week
Our Medical Centres. We have one in Umoja, Embakasi , Kahawa West, Zimmerman and Githurai 45 and many more in other locations coming soon!
How To Apply
If you feel you fit this role,please use this link to apply http://talentboard.co.ke/display-job/12814/Clinical-Officers.html