Clinical Officers Jobs at Jobsikaz
Our client is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centers that make extremely high quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
They are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officers who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
Key benefits of this position:
Vision: To offer the highest quality healthcare and the best patient experience to everyone in Kenya profitably. Come help us make it possible!
Responsibilities for the Clinical Officers Jobs
- Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase our patient volumes
- Continuously improve yourself
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
- Accurately enter data
Requirements for the Clinical Officers Jobs
- Must have at least 1 year clinical experience
- Registered with clinical officer’s council.
- Must have a valid practicing licenseWilling to work in Umoja or Zimmerman.
How To Apply
Starting salary depends on experience/abilities. Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude.
Strong benefit package including full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
Work Hours & Base: 52 hours per week
Medical Centres: Umoja, Embakasi and Kahawa West and many more in other locations coming soon!
All applications to be sent to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.