Clinical Oral Health Officer Job at Bliss GV
Duties & Responsibilities for the Clinical Oral Health Officer Job
- Evaluate the current health and condition of their patient’s teeth to determine diagnosis of dental condition, if any
- Inform their patients on how to prevent dental problems and keep their teeth and mouth as healthy as possible
- Complete treatment on affected gums, decayed and fractured teeth, and perform tooth removal for cases where there are high levels of decay
- Consider treatment methods and explain the options with the patient to determine which works best for them based on their situation
- Keep all equipment functional and clean
- Maintain dental files for all patients
- Monitor and evaluate any x-ray images for any part of the patient’s oral cavity
- Refer patients with complicated cases beyond them to other dental specialist for more advanced procedures and care.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
Minimum Qualifications for the Clinical Oral Health Officer Job
- Qualified COHO from a well-recognized institution
- Should have a practicing license from the board of practitioners
- Experience of at least 1 year
- Effective interpersonal skills with emphasis on customer service
- Competence in MS office
- Quick learner and able to manage change.
How To Apply
If you feel you meet the above mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 13th May, 2017.
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume to [email protected],[email protected] immediately, quoting the job title and preferred location as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.