JOB DESCRIPTION: CLUB MANAGER
The Big Four Entertainment Networks Ltd ( B4EN) seeks to hire a Club Manager to run operations of The New Club Hypnotica- Nairobi. The Basic STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE are: Strategic Focus; Spearhead Marketing Strategies & Brand Creation; Meet budgeted targets; Financial Accountability and Team Building
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategic / Operations Management
- Develops and implements the strategic plan, Entertainment plan, budget and Goals program to ensure on an on-going basis optimum guest satisfaction, sales potential and profitability.
- Manages the function of restaurant & Bar personnel through supervision of second in command and, directly or indirectly, of other departmental heads.
- Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in the hospitality industry and determines ad ensure execution of competitive programs.
- Conducts weekly inspections-Documented, and ensures physical facilities are kept in optimal condition by full implementation of preventive maintenance programs and judicious planning.
- Is responsible for security and safety of guest and employees and ensures emergency procedures are established, well publicized, practiced and enforced.
- Established and maintains effective internal communication including weekly staff meeting and Monthly Directors meetings to ensure optimum teamwork and productivity.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication with owning company and keeps fully aware of its organizations and operating structures.
- To be fully aware and ensure your teams awareness of :Licensing regulations and laws; Employers Fire Safety regulations; Health and Safety regulations; Food Safety regulations; HACCP regulations.
- Guest Satisfaction
Ensures highest level of guest satisfaction by providing, within corporate standards, quality guest services and amenities.
- Participates actively in selling the restaurant/Club through personal involvement with all potential markets.
- Contributes to B4EN ltd growth by identifying and communicating potential development opportunities.
- Plan with the marketing department effective themes that meet required financial performance.
- Purchasing and Finance
- Monitors purchasing practices to ensure compliance with B4EN ltd policy and procedures
- Approves all purchases in liaison with the accountant who is also the controller.
- Expenses all company expenditures in accordance to the Procurement SOPs.
- Performs other assignments as defined by the needs of the property or as directed by the directors.
- Cash Flow Management.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Hospitality with a bias in F&B from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Events/Project Management an added advantage.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in the hospitality industry (CLUB SET UP).
- Strategic Focus with good business acumen.
- Conversant with the Computer office applications and Restaurant POS (point of sale) system.
- Good Communication/presentation skills.
- Good understanding of all items contained within the menu’s and beverage lists.
- Good knowledge of the products in hospitality industry.
- Method of Application
Interested candidates should email their CV and Application letter only to [email protected] so as to reach us by January 10, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. P.S Kindly indicate your Current/Last Salary on your CV
State your expected salary and position on the subject line e.g. Club Manager Job position 2019 in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 50K – 70K)